Disclaimer...

The thoughts, views and opinions expressed in the posts and comments of this blog are the product of the author alone. Nothing expressed here is intended to represent any person or entity other than the author. Everything here should be understood as the personal opinions of the author. No information on this blog will be understood as official in any capacity.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year, New Plan...

And I was doing so well for a while there...

Last year I worked my ass off to make a lot of positive changes in my life. A number of them even grew into something wonderful before I allowed the stress of work and the holidays to drag me back down into the pits I used to live in.

But no more!

I am back to blogging and I will be doing my best to make this a regular thing again. I am going to do some book reviews for my literary minded readers. (Although, I should warn you, I don't promise to make it about new releases. I expect I will mostly tell you about the books I know and love in an effort to bring some great stories an writers into your lives.) And, as always, I will share my thoughts about whatever else comes to mind.

For the here and now, I just wanted to let you all know I am back to it so you should watch for updates from me again. I am giving myself the goal of posting three times a week from here on out. I am unwilling to go so far as to tell you what days of the week but I will do everything in my power to at least get three posts up between Monday and Sunday.

To that end... If anyone has a topic or thought they would like me to spew forth about, please share them with me! I think it would be fun to try to incorporate some reader feedback as well so, for the love of everything good, please give me some! My comment sections should be for discussion between all of us so don't be afraid to use it!

I guess what I mean is that the new plan is the same as the old plan. Move forward, build momentum, change the world. Even if it is only my little corner of things, I expect the change will be great!

All that being said, I am going to move on for now. I look forward to chatting with you all soon!.

-Me-

P.S. For those whose blogs I follow, I will be catching up and commenting again soon. I have missed you all as much as I hope you have missed me.

A blog is what all websites want to be; updated on a regular basis, contains content that is of interest to a select or target audience, and is easy to update or change.
-Unknown-

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! I think you should post about some cool sci-fi books that may be overwhelming in length for some of us to dare begin. Also, I loved your post about 80's movies - maybe do reviews of 30 old movies? MY GOD WE ARE OLD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we should all admit how old we are. I'll start. Hi, my name is Mel, and I am 18 - I mean 36. Sorry, I was shopping at a half off sale recently and...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh!! Movie reviews! I'm right on top of that Rose!... Err... Joan I mean. Joan.

    Hi Melanie!... Im only twelve but I matured young... Or maybe I am 30... I always get those confused. Glad to have you around!

    ReplyDelete