Disclaimer...

The thoughts, views and opinions expressed in the posts and comments of this blog are the product of the author alone. Nothing expressed here is intended to represent any person or entity other than the author. Everything here should be understood as the personal opinions of the author. No information on this blog will be understood as official in any capacity.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Tearful Goodbye...

Probably this isn't really a terrible surprise to to most of you but I have fallen out of the habit of making blog posts.

Well, with a grand whopping total of one (1) blog posted in the entirety of 2011, I am afraid it is time to pronounce the last rights and declare this blog of mine well and truly dead. I will invite each of you to take a moment of silence or say a short prayer or do whatever else it may be that will allow you to put your poor bereaved heart to rest before I carry on.

Here is an lovely and entertaining video my roommate shared with me recently. Lets all quietly enjoy the beauty and joy it contains as we wait for everyone to pull themselves back together.


Alright. Now that we've all gotten that out of our systems...

I want everyone to know that writing for you all was a wonderful experience and I learned a good deal about how to write with my very own voice. Such a lesson is good and necessary and I plan to carry it with me into the future.

With all of that having been said, I am starting a new blog! (Had you going for a minute there, didn't I?)

What it really comes down to is that I have grown and changed enough over the past year and change that I feel funny continuing here. I will be keeping some of the things I have picked up here and altering others to better fit my current frame of mind.

And so, without further ado, I invite each and every one of you to join me at "I Was Just Thinking...". (See how it kinda just alters the theme a little? I hope everyone enjoys it!) I am planning on getting to work on it right away so join me for fun times and leave comments to your heart's contents!

Could we see when and where we are to meet again, we would be more tender when we bid our friends goodbye.
-Ouida-

No comments:

Post a Comment